At the Annual General Meeting of Zenith Bank Plc, held on March 16, 2020 at the Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre, 1, Memorial Drive (Opposite Sheraton Hotels & Towers) Abuja, FCT, the following resolutions were duly passed and approved.
- “That the Report of the Directors together with the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account for the year ended December 31, 2019 be and are hereby approved”.
- “That in accordance with the recommendation of the Directors, a gross dividend of N78,491,234,465.00 (Seventy Eight Billion, Four Hundred and Ninety One Million, Two Hundred and Thirty Four Thousand, Four Hundred and Sixty Five Naira) be shared by all the shareholders of the bank in the proportion of N2.50k for everyone fully paid ordinary share of 50k registered in the name of such holders as at the close of business on the 9th day of March, 2020 (bringing the total dividend for the financial year ended December 31, 2019 to N2.80k”.
- “That the Directors fee for the 2020 Financial Year be and is hereby fixed at N20 Million only for each Director.”
- “That the Directors be and are hereby authorized to fix the remuneration of the Auditors”.
- To approve the appointment of the following Directors:
- Dr. AI-Mujtaba Abubakar – INED
- Mr. Henry Oroh – Executive Director
- To re-elect the following retiring Directors:
Mr. Umar Shuaib – Executive Director
- Dr. Temitope Fasoranti – Executive Director
To re-elect the following retiring Directors who attained 70 years of age:
- Mr. Jeffrey Efeyini
- Prof. Oyewusi Ibidapo-Obe
Company Secretary/General Counsel