We have pleasure in releasing the Quarterly Financial Statements to 31 December 2016, published in accordance with sections 61(3b) of the Banking and Financial Services Act, 1994. The salient data is as follows:
- Total interest income amounted to ZMK 221.69 million
- Total non-interest income amounted to ZMK 123.23 million
- Total interest expense amounted to ZMK 64.46 million
- Net loss amounted to ZMK 64.99 million
- Total assets amounted to ZMK 7.80 billion
ZANACO.zm – 2016 Q4 Financial Statements.pdf
The contents of the post above were obtained from third parties, which We, AfricanFinancials, believe to be reliable. However, We do not guarantee their accuracy and the above information may be in condensed form. The reader is encouraged to refer to the original source of the information, which, in most cases, is in PDF format and on the originating company's letterhead. While We endeavour to replicate the original content accurately, We cannot guarantee the absence of errors in the above article and We disclaim any liability regarding reliance on information provided in this article.