This notice is issued in accordance with Section 57 of the Companies Act no 10 of 2017 of the Laws of Zambia
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 49th annual general meeting of the fully paid up members of Zambia National Commercial Bank plc in respect of the period ended 31st December 2018, will be held at Hotel Intercontinental, in Lusaka, Zambia on Friday, 29th March 2019 commencing at 10.00 hours to transact the following:
- Call to order, tabling of proxies and announcement regarding quorum.
- Adoption of Minutes.
To consider, confirm, adopt and sign the minutes of the 48th Annual General Meeting held on 29th March 2018.
- Presentation by Zanaco Plc Chief Executive Officer
- Q&A Segment on the Chief Executive Officer’s Presentation
- Adoption of the Chairperson’s Report, Director’s Report and Financial Statements.
To receive and adopt the Company’s Audited Financial Statements for Financial Year ended 31st December, 2018 together with the reports of the Chairman, Directors and Auditors.
To consider the recommendation of the Board of Directors regarding the dividend for the year ended 31st December 2018.
- Appointment of Auditors.
To consider and adopt the recommendation for the appointment of the Auditors of the Company, for the Financial Year ending 31st December, 2019 and authorise the Directors to set the Auditors’ remuneration.
- To transact any other business as may properly be transacted at the Annual General Meeting.
Resolutions to be considered during the Annual General Meeting:
- Resolution 1 – Adoption of Minutes
- Resolution 2 – Adoption of the Chairperson’s Report, Director’s Report and Financial Statements
- Resolution 3 – Dividend
- Resolution 4 – Appointment of Auditors
Note: A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend, speak and, on a poll, vote in his/her stead. The proxy need not be a shareholder. The Proxy form must be lodged at the Registered Office of the Company at ZANACO Head Office Cairo Road, Lusaka not less than 48 hours before commencement of the Annual General Meeting. Proxy forms are available from the office of the Bank Secretary, Zanaco Head Office, Cairo Road, Lusaka, Zambia.
By Order of the Board
Kaluba G Kaulung’ombe-Inampasa