NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 28th Annual General Meeting of the members of the company will be held virtually (https://eagm.creg.co.zw/EAGM/Login.aspx) on Tuesday, December 27 2022 at 10:00 hours; in respect of the year ended 30 September 2022.
- Minutes of the previous meeting
To receive and note the minutes of the 28th Annual General Meeting held on 27 December, 2022 duly approved by the Chairman in accordance with the Companies Act.
- Financial Statements
To receive adopt and approve the reports of the Directors, the Auditors, and the Financial Statements for the year ended September 30, 2022 (Ordinary resolution number 1)
- Ordinary Resolutions
To consider and, if deemed fit, to pass, with or without modification, the following ordinary resolutions;3.1 Ordinary Resolutions to re-election of directors retiring by rotation
To re-elect each of Messer’s:
3.1.1. Roman Frenkel (Ordinary resolution number 2)
3.1.2 Pearson Gowero (Ordinary resolution number 3) and
3.1.3. Ms Monica Musonda (Ordinary resolution number 4) who retire by rotation in terms of the Companies Act, and who, being eligible, offer themselves for re-election.The board recommends their re-election to shareholders. Their details are set out in the Annual Report.
3.2 Ordinary Resolution Number 5 – Approval of Directors’ Fees
To approve the annual fees payable by the company to the Non-Executive Directors, for the year ending 30 September 2023, unless otherwise determined by the company in a general meeting, to be revised by 10% as follows:
- from K 503 250 to K 553 575 for a Board member;
- from K 520 000 to K572 000 for a Board member and Committee Chairperson
- from K 920 000 to K1 012 000 for the Board Chairman.
3.3 Ordinary Resolution Number 6: Re-appointment of the independent auditor
Pursuant to the requirements of sections 257(1) of the Companies Act No. 10 of 2017, and as nominated by the company’s Audit Committee, to resolve that Messer’s PricewaterhouseCoopers be re-appointed as the company’s independent registered auditor for the financial year ending 30 September 2023 and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
- Non – Declaration of Final Dividend
Due to the expansion program announced in the year, the Directors recommend that no dividend be
paid for the financial year ended September 2022.It is noted that in terms of the company’s Articles, the company may only declare a dividend if the directors have recommended a dividend.
- Other business
To transact such other business as may be transacted at an annual general meeting of members.A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint any person (whether a member of the Company or not) to attend, speak and vote in his/her stead. Proxy forms are obtainable from the Company Secretary or at the Transfer Secretaries offices. The forms must be lodged at the Registered Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the AGM.Queries pertaining to shareholder relations such as change of address or bank details are to be channeled through the Transfer Secretaries, whose contact address is:
Corpserve Transfer Agents Limited
6 Mwaleshi Road, Olympia Park, Lusaka, Zambia
Telephone : +260 (211) 256969/70
Facsimile : +260 (211) 256975
Email: – [email protected]
For further information, please visit www.zambeefplc.com or contact:
Zambeef Products plc
Faith Mukutu, Chief Executive Officer
M’boo Mumba, Chief Financial Officer
Tel: +260 (0) 211 369003
finnCap Ltd (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
Ed Frisby/Abigail Kelly (Corporate Finance)
Tim Redfern/Barney Hayward (ECM)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7220 0500
Autus Securities Limited
Tel: +260 (0) 761 002 002
By Order of the Board
Mwansa M Mutimushi
Lusaka, Zambia 05 December 2022
Key Sign Up instructions
a). Sign Up
- Use the following link to access the platform; https://eagm.creg.co.zw/EAGM/Login.aspx
- First time users are required to sign-up by clicking the “Sign Up “option.
- If you registered previously, you do not need to sign up again. Kindly use the same logging credentials that you used before. If you have forgotten your details, use the “Forgot Password” function on the login window to retrieve your details.
- Attendees are to indicate the criteria of their attendance of the provided options i.e. Shareholder/Non-Shareholder/Proxy
- Attendees are required to provide the necessary information to complete the sign-up procedure.
- Once Sign-up has been completed, the admins will validate information provided before granting access to attendees. Once validated, login credentials will be delivered through email and SMS. The validation process may take a maximum period of 48hrs.
b). Sign in
- Use the following link to access the platform: https://eagm.creg.co.zw/EAGM/Login.aspx
- Enter username
- Enter Password
- Click Login
- Click “Register” on the blue button to confirm online attendance
- Click “Join” to begin following video and audio transmission of meeting proceedings.
- Click “Join with Computer Audio” to attend the live meeting
The contents of the post above were obtained from third parties, which We, AfricanFinancials, believe to be reliable. However, We do not guarantee their accuracy and the above information may be in condensed form. The reader is encouraged to refer to the original source of the information, which, in most cases, is in PDF format and on the originating company's letterhead. While We endeavour to replicate the original content accurately, We cannot guarantee the absence of errors in the above article and We disclaim any liability regarding reliance on information provided in this article.