- Universal Partners operates with the principal activity of holding investments in high-quality growth businesses across Europe, specifically in the United Kingdom, with an allowance to invest up to 20% of total funds outside the UK and Europe.
- The company has involvements in six businesses. It has closed two investment exits and partially exited its second investment.
- The investments include Portman Dental Care, one of the most significant dental care platforms in Europe, Workwell, a fast-growing contractor accountancy and payroll solutions company, SC Lowy, a leading investment management group, Xcede Group, a global recruitment specialist, and Propelair, a company that has reinvented the toilet for water efficiency.
- The report provides a detailed view of the financial year 2023, its investments, updates, challenges in operations, funding details, and financial performances.
- With a NAV per share at £1.296, the company achieved an earnings per share of 0.04 pence, as of 30th September 2023.
- Universal Partners secured a new committed loan facility of £10 million during the quarter, which remained undrawn at the end of the quarter.
- The total weighted average number of shares in issue was 72,894,199 as of 30th September 2023.
- The company did not declare any dividends for the quarter under review, aligning with its strategy to achieve long-term NAV growth.
About Universal Partners Limited (UPL.mu)
Universal Partners Limited is a capital investment holding company. The company invests in growth businesses in the United Kingdom and Europe in general. Universal Partners Limited has a primary listing on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius and a secondary listing on the AltX of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Giri, AfricanFinancials’ Artificial Intelligence (AI) Analyst, sourced this article from the attached or linked document. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of Giri’s article and we disclaim any liability arising from reliance on information provided in the article. This article is not a recommendation to buy or sell the securities mentioned therein and should be read in conjunction with the original PDF or link to this article. Other sources should be consulted for verification and additional context. Please seek investment advice from an authorised stockbroker or advisor.