The Board of Directors of Telekom Networks Malawi Limited announces the release of the Group’s 2012 interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2012. Below are some key statistics from the report.
Key financial highlights
- 39% growth in Service Revenue to MK 7,333 mil
- 20% increase in EBITDA to MK 2,387 mil
- EBITDA margin 33%
- Capex addition MK 2,528 mil
- 31% decrease in Profit After Taxation to MK 405 mil
- ARPU MK 759
- Shareholders’ funds MK 8,333 mil
- Earnings per share MK 0.04
Key achievements in first half of 2012
- 32% growth in subscriber base
- Significant increase in use of the Mtolo prepaid bundles
- General improvement in Network Quality
To download the 2012 interim results for TNM please click on the link below.
The contents of the post above were obtained from third parties, which We, AfricanFinancials, believe to be reliable. However, We do not guarantee their accuracy and the above information may be in condensed form. The reader is encouraged to refer to the original source of the information, which, in most cases, is in PDF format and on the originating company's letterhead. While We endeavour to replicate the original content accurately, We cannot guarantee the absence of errors in the above article and We disclaim any liability regarding reliance on information provided in this article.