The Directors of Telekom Networks Malawi Limited are pleased to announce the release of the Group’s 2016 interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2016. Below are some key statistics from the report.
Key achievements in first half of 2016
- 22% growth in subscriber base
- Coverage expansion of the network across the country
- Launched 4G technology
Key financial highlights
- 34% growth in Service Revenue to K 28,700 mil
- 32% increase in EBITDA to K 9,514 mil
- 5% increase in Profit After Taxation to K 2,766 mil
- Network infrastructure investment of K 3,814 mil
- 11% increase in ARPU to K 1,520
- 8% increase in Earnings per share at K 0.28
Download full report on link below
The contents of the post above were obtained from third parties, which We, AfricanFinancials, believe to be reliable. However, We do not guarantee their accuracy and the above information may be in condensed form. The reader is encouraged to refer to the original source of the information, which, in most cases, is in PDF format and on the originating company's letterhead. While We endeavour to replicate the original content accurately, We cannot guarantee the absence of errors in the above article and We disclaim any liability regarding reliance on information provided in this article.