AfricanFinancials (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, which includes any items of personal data which altogether could constitute the personal information that you may choose to provide us (“Personal Information”).
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting AfricanFinancials.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We will process all your Personal Information in accordance with applicable data protection law.
To demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing our privacy practices. This statement describes what personal identifying information is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information We Receive
We collect certain information from and about our visitors in four ways: from our web server logs, by means of cookies, with the assistance of third party marketing technologies provided by reputable service providers or vendors and directly from you.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. With each visit we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They are used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many new website visitors we get each month. Cookies do not include Personal Information about you, they cannot harm your computer, and do not contain any viruses.
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper function of this site;
- We do not track your personal activities when you’re not on this site;
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of Cookies
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns to identify popular site content and potential site problems;
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or you can choose to turn off all cookies; you do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s ‘Help Menu’ to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. Blocking or deleting cookies from the site may prevent you from using the site.
Third Party Technologies
We use Google services (Analytics, Remarketing, Display). You can read about how Google uses data when you use our sites or apps here. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. We and third