OK Zimbabwe announces the release of the analyst presentation for the unaudited results for the six months ended 30 September 2014.
Below is a summary of the performance review:
- Revenue went down by 4.8% to US$232.1 million
- EBITDA was sustained at US$9.5 million compared to the previous period
- Profit after tax also declined by 10.9% to US$4.3 million
- Earnings per share went down by 14% to 0.37 US cents
- Cash from operations increased by 30.1% to US$8.8 million
- Total assets also increased by 1.2% to US$123.7 million
The contents of the post above were obtained from third parties, which We, AfricanFinancials, believe to be reliable. However, We do not guarantee their accuracy and the above information may be in condensed form. The reader is encouraged to refer to the original source of the information, which, in most cases, is in PDF format and on the originating company's letterhead. While We endeavour to replicate the original content accurately, We cannot guarantee the absence of errors in the above article and We disclaim any liability regarding reliance on information provided in this article.