NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 54th Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of National Breweries Plc in respect of the year ended 31st March 2022 will be held on Thursday, 30th June 2022 at 10:00hours. The Annual General Meeting proceedings will be conducted virtually via the Mkutano e-AGM platform.
All shareholders are therefore encouraged to make arrangements to participate in the Annual General Meeting proceedings through the e-AGM link provided below.
- To consider and adopt the minutes of the 53rd AGM held on 24th September 2021.
- To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31st March 2022, together with the report of the Auditors thereon.
- To approve the Board’s recommendation regarding dividend declaration for the year ended 31st March 2022.
- To elect the Board of Directors in place of those retiring in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association of the Company.
- To authorize the Board of Directors to fix the remuneration of the Independent Non-Executive Directors.
- To consider and adopt the recommendation for the appointment of the Auditors of the Company and authorize the Directors to set their remuneration.
- To transact such other business as may be properly transacted at the AGM.
- The proceedings of the Meeting will be streamed live through the following link, and shareholders and proxies are required to sign up in advance.
https://eagm.creg.co.zw/eagm/login.aspxPlease sign up onto the link with the credentials that shall be forwarded to you via email and SMS.The window for signing up for the Meeting shall be open on Wednesday 8th June 2022 and close at the commencement of the Meeting on Thursday, 30th June 2022 at 10:00 hours.
Registration will commence at 08:00 hours on the day of the meeting. Please register using the link shared.
- To register for the Meeting, a shareholder must have a working email and active cell phone number.
- To fully participate in the Annual General Meeting, a shareholder must have a reliable internet connection.
- A shareholder entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and participate in the proceedings of the Meeting. The appointed proxy may also, on a poll, vote on behalf of that shareholder. The proxy need not be a shareholder. To appoint a proxy, a shareholder must fill in and sign a proxy form accordingly.
- Queries on how to log into the Meeting, registration or on the voting process can be channeled to the following numbers: (i) 0979420470; or (ii) 0979946143 and email addresses:[email protected] or [email protected]
By Order of the Board
Issued in Lusaka, Zambia on 07 June 2022