- Distributable net rental income increased by 5.9%, with revenue being 8.1% up.
- Total expenses increased by 17.8% including impairments and 4.4% before impairments.
- External valuations are prepared annually at the year end.
- Vacancies have reduced from 5.8% at 31 July 2022 to 5.4% at 31 January 2023.
- Mr Toby Mynhardt appointed as Chairman, Louis Mynhardt as Managing Director and Collin van Wyk as Finance Director designate.
- Distribution number 23 amounting to 15.11 thebe per linked unit is payable 31 May 2023.
About New African Properties Limited (NAP.bw)
New African Properties Limited is a dynamic Real Estate Investment Trust listed on the Botswana Stock Exchange. The company specialises in the strategic acquisition and management of strategically located properties across Botswana and the wider Sub-Saharan Africa region. With a diverse portfolio of residential, commercial, industrial and hospitality properties, the company has grown rapidly to become a player in the Botswana real estate market.
Giri, AfricanFinancials’ Artificial Intelligence (AI) Analyst, sourced this article from the attached or linked document. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of Giri’s article and we disclaim any liability arising from reliance on information provided in the article. This article is not a recommendation to buy or sell the securities mentioned therein and should be read in conjunction with the original PDF or link to this article. Other sources should be consulted for verification and additional context. Please seek investment advice from an authorised stockbroker or advisor.