MTN Rwandacell Plc (MTN Rwanda) is pleased to share its trading update for the year-to-date period ending 30th September 2021.
Key metrics (comparing September 2021 to September 2020)
- Mobile subscribers increased by 500,000 (9%) to 6.4 million.
- Active data users increased by 400,000 (23.8%) to 2.0 million.
- Mobile Money subscribers increased by 600,000 (18%) to 3.7 million.
- Service revenue increased by 23.1% to Rwf134.9 billion.
- Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortisation (EBITDA) grew by 21.3% to Rwf69.2 billion, with an EBITDA margin of 50.3%.
- Profit before tax (PBT) grew by 11.1% to Rwf30.0 billion.
- Dividend of Rwf7.551 per share paid to shareholders who were registered on the Share Registrar as at 7 June 2021. Payment was made to shareholders on 7 July 2021.
The contents of the post above were obtained from third parties, which We, AfricanFinancials, believe to be reliable. However, We do not guarantee their accuracy and the above information may be in condensed form. The reader is encouraged to refer to the original source of the information, which, in most cases, is in PDF format and on the originating company's letterhead. While We endeavour to replicate the original content accurately, We cannot guarantee the absence of errors in the above article and We disclaim any liability regarding reliance on information provided in this article.