Letshego Holdings Limited (“LHL” I “The Company” I “the Group” I “Letshego”) was incorporated in 1998, is headquartered in Gaborone and has been publicly listed on the Botswana Stock Exchange (BSE) since 2002. Letshego is an inclusive finance organisation, driven by its digital-first vision to achieve a marked social impact within its 11 subsidiaries across sub-Saharan Africa.
Following the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Group held on Thursday 23 June 2022, shareholders resolved to elect the following persons as directors:
- Mr Philip Odera (Re-Elected)
- Mr Abiodun Odubola (Re-Elected)
- Mrs Rose Mwaura (Ratified)
- Mr Ketlhalefile Motshegwa (New Appointment)
- Mr Christopher Mokgware (New Appointment)
- Professor Emmanuel Botlhale (New Appointment)
- Mr Jayaraman Ramesh (New Appointment)
Newly appointed directors are subject to regulatory approval.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF LETSHEGO HOLDINGS LIMITED
Friday 24 June 2022
Group Board Chairman