Notice is hereby given that the 28th Annual General Meeting of the members of Lafarge Zambia Plc will be held will be held at 09:00 hours on Tuesday 31st March 2020 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Lusaka to transact the following business:
- To approve the minutes of the 27th Annual General Meeting held on 3rd April 2019;
- To receive and consider the Annual Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2019, including the Directors’ Report and Report of the Auditor;
- To consider, and if thought fit, not declare a dividend;
- To consider and adopt the recommendation for the re-appointment of Deloitte & Touche (Zambia) as Auditors for the year ending 31 December 2020 and authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
- To introduce the Directors and Company Secretary appointed in 2019; and
- To transact other competent business of which due notice has been given.
A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint any person or persons (whether a member of the Company or not) to attend and, on a
poll, vote in his/her stead. Proxy forms must be lodged at the registered office of the Company at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Chibuye Mbesuma Ngulube