In terms of the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (“Memorandum and Articles”), notice is hereby given that an AGM of the shareholders of GetBucks MicroFinance Bank Limited (“GetBucks”) will be held at the Conference Room 1, Monomotapa Hotel, 54 Parklane, Harare, on Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 08:30am, for the purpose of transacting the following business:
To consider and, if deemed fit, to pass, with or without modification(s), the following resolutions as Ordinary Resolutions:
- To receive and consider the financial statements for the financial year ended 30 June 2019 together with the reports of the Directors and Auditor thereon.
- To re-elect Dr. R. Mbire and Mr. W. Kambwanji who retire by rotation and being eligible to offer themselves for re-election. Each director shall be separately elected.
- To approve the declaration of dividends of ZWL$0.00096 per share for the financial year ended 30 June 2019.
- To approve Director and Audit fees for the financial year ended 30 June 2019.
- To approve the remuneration of the auditors for the financial year ended 30 June 2019 and re-appoint Price Waterhouse Coopers Chartered Accountants (Zimbabwe) as auditors of the Company until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting.
To consider and, if deemed fit, to pass, with or without modification(s), the following resolutions as Special Resolutions:
- To consider approval of change in the Company’s financial year end from June to December. This has been necessitated by changes in the group’s year end and the need to align with the group. If approved, the change would result in a 6 month financial year ended 31 December 2019 and annually thereafter.
- To consider and approve the establishment of the 2020 GetBucks Microfinance Bank Employee Share Purchase Scheme, details of which are contained in the scheme document, a copy of which is hereby tabled in the Meeting initialled and signed by the Chairman.
ANY OTHER BUSINESS
To transact any other business competent to be dealt with at the Annual General Meeting.
- Members are entitled to appoint one or more proxies to act in the alternative and to attend and vote and speak in their place. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
- Proxy forms must reach the Company’s registered office not less than 48 hours before the meeting.
- The documents pertaining to the 2020 GetBucks Microfinance Bank Employee Share Purchase Scheme are available for inspection at the registered offices of the Company.
- The external auditors, PriceWaterhouseCoopers Chartered Accountants (Zimbabwe), have been the company’s auditors since 2014. The audit partner, Mr. Tinashe Rwodzi, was appointed in 2017.
By order of the Board
GETBUCKS MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED