THIS CIRCULAR IS IMPORTANT AND REQUIRES YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
This Abridged Circular is neither a prospectus nor an invitation to the public to subscribe for shares in First Mutual Holdings Limited (“FMHL’’ or “the Company”), but is a document issued, in compliance with the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (“ZSE”) Listing Requirements, to inform FMHL Shareholders of proposed transactions whose bases, rationale and terms and conditions are more fully set out in the full Circular available on the Company’s website.
- Shareholders are invited to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting (“EGM”) convened by the EGM Notice contained herein;
- Shareholders who are unable to attend the EGM, but wish to be represented thereat should complete and sign the Proxy Form included on the last page of this Abridged Circular and return to the Company Secretary by 1000 hours on Tuesday, 29 August 2017;
- Shareholders may attend the EGM in person, notwithstanding the completion and return of the Proxy Form;
- If you are in any doubt as to the action you should take, please consult your stockbroker, banker, accountant or other professional advisor immediately; and
- If you no longer hold any shares in FMHL, you should send this Abridged Circular, as soon as possible, to the stockbroker, bank or other agent through whom the sale of your shareholding in FMHL was executed for onward delivery to the purchaser or transferee of your shares.
– Download full Abridged Circular to Shareholders – 2017