Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (NAHCO.ng) listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange under the Transport sector has released it’s 2022 abridged results.
For more information about Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (NAHCO.ng) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations visit the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (NAHCO.ng) company page on AfricanFinancials.
Indicative Share Trading Liquidity
The total indicative share trading liquidity for Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (NAHCO.ng) in the past 12 months, as of 4th February 2023, is US$6.58M (NGN2.8B). An average of US$548.71K (NGN233.3M) per month.
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc 2022 abridged results
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance) is an investment holding company in Nigeria with business interests in aviation services and support. This includes aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation and aviation training. The company was established in 1979 as the sole ground handler at the newly-commissioned Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos. Today, Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc handles 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria encompassing 35 airlines at 9 airports across Nigeria. Subsidiary companies include Mainland Cargo Options and Nahco Power Energy and Infrastructure. The Federal Government through Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has a 60% equity stake in the aviation enterprise. The remaining 40% is held by Air France, British Airways, Sabena and Lufthansa. The company’s head office is in Lagos, Nigeria. Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange