FMBcapital Holdings Plc (FMBCH.mw) listed on the Malawi Stock Exchange under the Banking sector has released its 2001 annual report.
For more information about FMBcapital Holdings Plc (FMBCH.mw) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations, visit the FMBcapital Holdings Plc (FMBCH.mw) company page on AfricanFinancials.
Document: FMBcapital Holdings Plc (FMBCH.mw) 2001 annual report.
FMBcapital Holdings (FMBCH) is the Mauritius based holding company for the FMBcapital Group and was listed on the Malawi Stock Exchange in September 2017 following a one for one share swap with First Merchant Bank of Malawi shareholders. FMBCH has banking and finance operations in Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is primarily an investment holding company with interests as follows:
- First Capital Bank, Malawi – 100% (established June 1995)
- First Capital Bank, Botswana – 38,60% (established July 2008)
- Capital Bank Mozambique – 70% (acquired June 2013)
- First Capital Bank, Zambia – 49% (acquired June 2013)
- First Capital Bank in association with Barclays – 62% (acquired October 2017)
Through its subsidiaries, FMBCH offers a comprehensive range of financial products and services to both corporate and retail sectors. The Global Credit Rating Co. has consistently given FMB an annual Long Term Rating of A+ and a Short Term Rating of A1 since 2007. FMBcapital Holdings Plc is listed on the Malawi Stock Exchange