NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Twenty-First Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members of Copperbelt Energy Corporation Plc will be held at the CEC Ravens Country Club, Kitwe on Friday, 29th March 2019 commencing at 10:00 hours to transact the following business:
1. To consider and adopt the minutes of the Twentieth Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, 29th March 2018.
2. To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2018 together with the Report thereon of the Auditors.
3. To ratify the dividend payment made on 5th March 2018.
4. To consider and adopt the recommendation for the appointment of the Auditors at an agreed fee.
5. Appointment of Directors:
(a) To ratify, in compliance with the Company’s Articles of Association, the appointment of Directors appointed by Board resolution on 28th August 2018.
(b) To elect Directors of the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association of the Company.
6. To consider and approve the adjustment of the remuneration of the Directors.
7. To transact such other business as may properly be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
A Member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy by form of proxy or power of attorney, to attend and vote on their place. Such proxy need not be a Member of the Company. The instrument appointing a proxy and, if applicable, the authority under which it is signed must be deposited at the office of the Company Secretary at Headquarters, 23rd Avenue Nkana East, Kitwe or at the CEC Lusaka Office, 2nd Floor, GreenCity, Stand 2374, Kelvin Siwale Road, Off Thabo Mbeki Road, Lusaka opposite the Showgrounds not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the meeting.
By order of the Board
Julia C Z Chaila (Mrs)