Notice is hereby given that the Thirtieth Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of CBZ Holdings Limited will be held through a virtual platform https://polling.fts-net.com on 22 July 2022 at 1600 hours for the purpose of transacting the following business:
- To note and approve the convening of the 30th Annual General Meeting through a virtual platform.
- Financial Statements and Statutory Reports
To receive, consider, and adopt, if appropriate, the financial statements, and the reports of the Directors and Auditors for the
year ended 31 December 2021.
- To confirm the final dividend of ZWL191.57 cents per Ordinary Share as recommended by the Board.
- To consider the payment of a final dividend to Members.
- In terms of the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association, one third of the Directors are required, after
serving a period of three years, to retire from the Board by rotation and that in terms thereof Messrs Marc Lawrence Holtzman, Louis Charles Gerken and Rebecca Gaskin Gain, are to retire and being eligible, offer themselves for reappointment.(NOTE: The Directors will be re-elected through separate resolutions.)
- Remuneration of Directors
To approve the remuneration of Directors for the past financial year.(NOTE: In terms of Section 3 of Practice Note 4 issued by the ZSE on the 17th of January 2020, the Director’s Remuneration Report shall be available for inspection by members at the registered office of the Company).
- External Auditors
- To approve the remuneration to KPMG Chartered Accountants (Zimbabwe), the Company’s Auditor for the past financial year’s audit, in terms of Article 112 of the Articles of the Company.
- To appoint auditors for the ensuing year until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting. KPMG Chartered Accountants (Zimbabwe), the current auditors of the Company have indicated their willingness to continue as auditors of the Company. KPMG Chartered Accountants (Zimbabwe) have served as auditors of the Company for one (1) financial period.
- Any Other Business
To transact any other business as may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Rumbidzayi Angeline Jakanani
Group Legal Corporate Secretary
22 June 2022
CBZ Holdings Limited
5 Campbell Road
Tel: (263-4) 748 050 – 79
Email: [email protected]