This is to inform NGX Regulation Limited and the investing public that at the 13th Annual General Meeting of Caverton Offshore Support Group Plc (COSG or the Company) held on Thursday, 26th May, 2022, the following resolutions were duly passed:
1. That the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31st December 2021 together with the Reports of the Directors, Auditors and Audit Committee thereon be received.
2. That the following Directors be and are hereby re-elected as Non–Executive Directors:
- Mr. Akin Kekere-Ekun
- Chief Raymond Ihyembe
- HRM Dr. Edmund Dakoru
3. To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers as the External Auditor of the Company, and authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the External Auditors.
4. That the following be and are hereby elected as members of the Statutory Audit Committee:
- Mr. Akin Kekere-Ekun – Non Executive Director
- Chief Raymond Ihyembe – Non Executive Director
- Mr. Adetola Abiodun Atekoja – Shareholders’ Representative
- Mr. Friday Ejere Odigue – Shareholders’ Representative
- Mr. Hakeem Shagaya – Shareholders’ Representative
5. The remuneration of Managers of the Company was disclosed to members at the meeting.
6. That the remuneration of Non-Executive Directors for the year ending 31 December 2022 be and is hereby approved.
7. That the Company be authorized to engage in recurrent transactions which are of trading nature that are necessary for its day-to-day operations from related companies in accordance with the Rules of the NGX Regulation Limited governing transactions with related parties.