Those investors buying and selling shares on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange through the C-Trade mobile share trading app will be looking for investor information when they trade. Here are 15 listed companies listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange that have good investor relations information on their corporate websites:-
- NMB Bank this company offers investor email alerts
- Econet this company offers investor email alerts
- OK Zimbabwe this company offers investor email alerts
- First Mutual Holdings this company offers investor email alerts
- First Mutual Properties this company offers investor email alerts
- Edgars this company offers investor email alerts
- Axia Corporation
- FBC Bank
- Innscor Africa
- National Foods
- African Distillers
- CBZ Holdings
- Mashonaland Holdings
The first 6 listed companies above offer investor email alerts, sending out news as soon as its published.
C-Trade investors can get information sent to them by email from companies not sending out email alerts
C-Trade investors can sign up to The Investor Mailing List and they will receive all Zimbabwe Stock Exchange investor relations documents and share price lists and summaries in their email.
Africanfinancials.com has an investor education section (in the form of a “KnowledgeBase”) and actively considers and receives questions and provides answers on investing.
If investors cannot find what they want there they are able to ask any question in the Africanfinancials.com helpdesk. A support ticket will be created and then answered. Where this is not possible Africanfinancials will procure the correct answer as soon as possible.